Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Comeback!

I have been inspired to get back into blogging ten- fold for some of the following reasons: 1. Owning a DSLR camera for the first time, so this would be a place to share the photos that I take and the stories that come along with them. 2. My recent move to Japan. 3. Re-watching Sex and the City, and watching it in it's entirety. 4. and much, much, more, but too lazy to post them. But there were also reasons why I stopped: 1. I never found the time. 2. I thought blogging was dying if not already dead, but heck.... ...ultimately, I wanted to come back to give myself an avenue to bring all my social avenues together. I didn't want to be one of those people that is connected to any and all social mediums possible, but I am learning to navigate and follow- through with those that I feel fits my lifestyle and/ or purpose best. All my best, E.

2 comments:

  1. Please keep blogging and post some pics so we here at home and see what's going on! Thanks for the little package, you're so funny! BTW, please send me your mailing address so I can send you some goodies from home! Now hurry and post some pictures! Love ya, your fave, GOD sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, that was suppose to be "can see..."

    ReplyDelete